Where to Study in Canada

Technical training is offered at many public and private institutions, as well as through labour organizations. It's your responsibility to choose a training institution and to register for courses.

The following colleges offer heat and frost insulator training programs:

In addition to the schools listed above, new Canadians and women can enrol in one of the following specialty programs:

  • For new Canadians with experience as heat and frost insulators, NorQuest College offers a program called Transitions to Technical and Trades Careers, which helps new Canadians with experience working in the trades apply their skills to Canada's construction industry.
  • Lambton College of Applied Arts and Technology also offers an integrated program for women called Women in the Trades.