Heat and frost insulators are remarkable people. They're skilled, dedicated, hard-working and smart. They need to be good with their hands and able to think quickly.
Most successful heat and frost insulators:
- have an eye for detail
- work well independently and as part of a team
- are comfortable working with machinery and power tools
- enjoy working indoors and outdoors
- are comfortable working at heights and in confined spaces
- have a basic understanding of algebra and geometry
Speaking French is an asset if you would like to work in Quebec. And if you live in Quebec and want to travel with work, speaking English helps increase your mobility.
For more information on what it takes to become a heat and frost insulator, visit the Educational Requirements section of this Web site.